Saturday, July 04, 2009

What linking pattern Google demands. 3 Way Links

Arm Yourself With
My Top-Secret Linking Technology
That Has Already Achieved 2,360+
Page One Rankings In Google
For People Just Like You!

From:
Jonathan Leger

Creator Of:
Search Engine Myths Exposed
Instant Article Wizard
SEO Explosion
Site Super Tracker
$7 Secrets

The Holy Grail of ranking well in Google is links. Lots of links. That's an undisputed fact. The problem is that you can't get just any kind of links. Google will only rank sites whose links follow a very specific linking pattern.

I spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars on discovering exactly what linking pattern Google demands. The code is now cracked. I know what Google wants, and I've automated the process of growing links to your site following that pattern.

The result is my top-secret linking technology that has already achieved more than 2,360 page one rankings in Google. The ranking sites are in every conceivable niche: from affordable health insurance to caring for bonsai trees to internet marketing advice to camping ideas. Choose your keywords right and you can break into any niche with this technology.

Jon - You Are A Genius!

My site went from nowhere, to the first page in google in just a few weeks! My traffic more than tripled in just a few weeks time...like all of your products, this is another super-duper invention!

Thank you for making this possible Jon.

K. Troyer

Let me give you just one example. I created a brand new, ten page niche site from scratch in mid-August and applied my new linking technology to it. The site is related to a certain kind of fitness equipment. It took me about 5 hours total to create the little site (including all of its content) and get the linking started.

Take a look at the 3 Way Links  progression of traffic it's received from Google since August 15th:

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: