Monday, November 09, 2009

Trick or Treat Could There be Such a Thing as a FREE LUNCH - UK Webmaster Talk - Online Marketing - SEO

The Trick is ... When to Take Action
The Treat is ... How you Act Once you Make That Decision
16-10-2005, 20:59

Hi one n all ... how?s your week so far...

Well like most online Marketers I've been around
the globe a few times as in clicking or as in my screen
that's 3 feet from the whole globe ... so to speak ...
Seen it all ... tried most. ? Stuck with what I thought to be
the best in one way or another for what ever reason as the majorities
are fine depending on your bag ... sooo it came as a surprise to me when
I joined and started to Promote this Link which I'll place at the end of this post.

The concept is not at all new to me
or many marketers that promote their
links and I have different forms of this idea ...
Viral marketing is the name of this game ... then
as I was subconsciously stewing on my efforts.. it hit
me like a ton of bricks ... this format of promotion has to be
one of the best that's available To Online Net Workers .. In it's true
sense of the word ... Networking check this link and see if you agree
after the initial ... dooohhhh ~:hanging:~ thought!! ... Think Again Wink! ...
.................................Because Subconsciously !

......if you do try I think you will like it ... and like what it brings you
in the way of results ..
Trick or Treat (30 Oct 2008)

After all the word ... NETWORKING TRANCE~lates 2: ~


If you find something that works, share it.
Trick or Treat Could There be Such a Thing as a FREE LUNCH - UK Webmaster Talk - Online Marketing - SEO

No comments: