Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The Powers of a Positive Attitude

Certain things has got to be in place. They got to see it all together in like this and like that, that's not how you grow. So, as you look at your life, you're saying I'm not getting what I want as you begin to look toward the future begin to know that whatever it takes for you to create that you got that in you. If you got that, you've got genius in you.

You've got goodness in you. You have got creativeness in you. If you decide to take the initiative to change the current quality of your life, I say to you that you will find that the universe is on your side. Then life is on your side now.

Will it be turbulent? Yes, would it be easy? No, no will you have some opposition? Yes, will I make a lot of mistakes? Yes, will I get work? Yes, yes, see. A lot of people won't, try anything different like because they don't want to get hurt. Let me tell you something: it's too much pain to duck pain is everywhere. You can hide under here. It will come where you are it's everywhere.

No comments: