Friday, February 13, 2009

Create content faster than you dreamed possible!

Record time 400 + words thank you. ... 2009-02-01Researching for articles can be daunting to say the least. with Answer-Analyst the questions and answers come immediately. what, why,was,is,does and more! Your software breaks it into many sections. Writing a 400 plus word article was done in record time. Thanks.
Michael Holthuysen www.websitepromotionservicesreview.com/software.php Michael Holthuysen,


I'm now an expert on anything, and everything! ... 2009-02-01Thank you Jonathan, This is undoubtedly the must have tool for 2009. My only complaint is - Why wasn't this around a couple of years ago. I've spent a (not so) small fortune on PLR articles, ghostwriters, etc. over the last few years. Never again though. Thanks to Answer Analyst I can bash out articles on ANY and EVERY subject at anytime.I'll say it again. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Daniel Gulberry www.cars-donate.com Daniel Gulberry,


Another Home Run! (Or Is It a Touchdown?) ... 2009-02-01Jon, you products consistently deliver. Answer-Analyst is no exception. It is super speedy and returns awesome answers. I usually do OK with research, but this is going to save me loads of time. Thanks for my new digital research assistant!
Art Turner www.makeyourownsuccess.com Art Turner,


Webmaster's dream come true ... 2009-02-01 Answer Analyst is the perfect answer to a content starved webmaster's prayer !. I always wanted help to write my own content this problem is now solved. No more wasting time hunting for content on the web and worrying about duplicate content penalty.Jonathan, I think you have revolutionized content creation. The internet marketing community owes you a lot.Thank you and all the best for more excellent programs.
Eric Alexander www.internet-cash-4u.com Eric Alexander,


Jon, You Did It Again!!!!! Awesome! ... 2009-02-01Jon, The Answer Analyst is just fantastic. I loved your IAW Pro and did not think that you could beat it but YOU DID!Less than 1 hour after getting the Answer Analyst I had produced a 5 page report for my site visitors. I have never found anything so quick and so easy.Thank you Jon, you are the best.
BrianBrian McQuirk www.customskateboardstore.com Brian McQuirk,


I've Always Known ... 2009-02-01Jonathan,For one so young, you are incredible. Each piece of software you write stands head and shoulders above all the competition."Answer-Analyst" constitutes a landmark in website design and promotion.In times like these we have chosen to feature the best of the income producing software on our "Members Only" website so that the people will have the capability of doing for themselves on the Internet without having to pay promotional firms."AnswerAnalysts" will be our one of our featured software programs for a long time to come.I'm certain many will thank you for your contribution.
Andrew J. Horwitz websiteadvertising.com Andrew J. Horwitz*,


Another home run! ... 2009-02-01This is exactly what I needed to help me research articles for my dog website. This product alone will save me hundreds of hours per month!Dog Searcher - Andrew Mills www.dogsearcher.com Dog Searcher - Andrew Mills*****

Greatest Tool for Article Marketing Content You'll Ever Need ... 2009-02-01Our ghost writers love it and the productivity and the quality of the content they get to create the articles to promote our many websites is now, thanks to ANSWER ANALYST, far better: more specific, more balanced and more complete.Aileen Fitzharris www.berrysistible.com Aileen Fitzharris*****

Totally AWESOME! :) ... 2009-02-01I thought Instant Article Wizard was the Ultimate for Articles.Wow, now with Answer Analyst I am truly an unstoppable Article and Ebook God!Soooo much information at my fingertips in literally SECONDS!It doesn't get any EASIER than this!Thanks a Million!JoelJoel Harbour www.ArtFanatix.com Joel Harbour.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

phillip skinner said...

How to have your very own online social buzz Academy

Learn time proven simple techniques that protect the body from the effects of injury and strain.

phillip skinner said...

How to have your very own social buzz with Twitter

Twitter-Bio Budo Movement Modeled Through the Science of Biotensegrity Not Newton's Model of Fixed Points Levers and Fulcrums Its Spatial Onmidirectional of Movement

Hale McKay said...

Hello,

Just dropping by to say thanks for adding yourself as a follower of my site.

I scrolled through your posts below and initially it appears that while it is interesting, a lot seems to be a bit over my head.

I just got home from work and the brain is in semi-rest right now. I'll come back when the mind is clearer.