Wednesday, August 12, 2009

just made Fox News!!! | Run Tellman Run

just made Fox News!!!

hey guys,
I just got interviewed up in Burlington and made it onto Fox News! They did a great job with the piece (we’ll overlook the pronunciation of my name at the beginning – it’s actually KUH-NOOD-SUN). I think they really summed up the spirit and mission of this project well. And of course the sound byte that Ben gets on television is “Tellman’s crazy.” Ben and I have known each other a long time; he’s a man of few words, but his words are always spot on.

I’m digging this TV thing. The exposure is really going to help spread the word and help raise money. Anyhoo, take a gander at the vid and tell me what you think.

just made Fox News!!! | Run Tellman Run

1 comment:

Did U Look said...

Money 24Seven Internet Marketing Software "Once You Download This Software You Can Create Ready-To-Publish Content On ANY Topic
-- In Just A Few Minutes --
Change Your Unique Content Life!