Saturday, August 08, 2009

Lifeboat The Dreaded Double Beep

I remember it well; it still makes me feel hot in the cheeks...

I was rooting through the cupboards in my old main street apartment, looking for something to eat...aside from some cookbooks, the cupboards were bare...

The fridge was empty, save for the box of baking soda in the door compartment, it was supposed to soak up odors...

I didn't think it was working anymore... The fridge still smelled like old cabbage... My stomach groaned and twisted, I had to eat FAST -

So I went down stairs, where a new place had opened up "Amy's Bakery"... It's still here in town...

When they had just opened, they had a great deal on lunch - it was six bucks for a half a sandwich, and a big bowl of soup.

So I ordered mine - the sandwich was delicious, the bread was fresh, and the soup was hot and made me feel alive again...

Amy's looks out over the Connecticut River, So I enjoyed the view as I ate - it was awesome... but then it happened...

---~--~----~---~-----~--~---
** The Dreaded Double Beep **
~--~----~---~-----~---~-----

As I gave the woman at the register my card, I didn't know how much was in my account...

I "Had a Feeling" it was fine, but when she swiped it I heard the sound we all dread... "Beep-BEEEP"

My heart fell into my gut and I quickly apologized and explained that I live upstairs and I'd get them their money ASAP...

Ever since that moment, I didn't stop learning about Internet Marketing and ListBuilding - I bought books, I scraped together spare change and saved it up
for courses...

And I didn't stop discovering new ideas until I had finally created the business of my dreams... A fully automated, push-button income stream online...

Do you want to copy what I did?

Shabambo!
--Tellman

P.S. It helps if you're hungry - Click here if you're so hungry you can taste it... 

Lifeboat

No comments: