Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Thirty Day Challenge Coming Home Seminar Kenny Goodmans Blog

#TDCHome Recap & First Ever Blog!

posted: December 4th, 2009

Their down to earth attitude as they present themselves as peers NOT superiors.

What better day to do my first blog post than the week after the totally awesome Thirty Day Challenge Coming Home Seminar in Manchester! Hashed as #TDCHome on Twitter!

The dust is settling and our good friends from down under are back in the sunshine leaving a wet & cold Manchester behind.

It was a monumental weekend for me and although I spent a lot of it absolutely crapping myself about having to properly present for the first time on the Sunday I was able to take in some juicy nuggets throughout.

It wasn’t just a weekend of information though. It was a weekend of meeting and bonding with some fantastic people and a weekend I will remember for the rest of my life.

The event started on the Friday morning with Ed Dale warming up the audience nicely with some home truths about building & launching products. The theme – “don’t wait to produce the perfect product before getting it out of the door, just get on with it and stop p*ssing around!” – rang out loud in lot’s of ears whilst Donal, Nathan and I were caught sheepishly glancing at each other throughout. Hence me setting up this blog this week!

Kenny Goodman Blog | Thirty Day Challenge Coming Home Seminar | Kenny Goodmans Blog

No comments: