Friday, January 01, 2010

WebComp Analyst

If you still haven't purchased WebComp Analyst, then it may be that you just don't believe what I have to say about its powerful, yet simple, keyword analysis abilities.

That's cool, but perhaps you'll believe this REAL customer's INCREDIBLE story about what WebComp Analyst does for him EVERY DAY:
"
I use WCA every single day - multiple times a day!

I have to say that WebCompAnalyst is one of only 2 SEO tools that I use for helping me decide, with scary accuracy, the BEST keywords to target for my URLs to get lots of FREE traffic from a top ranking in Google.

With just one click of its "Analyze Competition" button, I can spot keywords that are very likely to appear in Google's top 10 results - within SECONDS.

I combine this tool with Google's free Keyword Tool to QUICKLY find HIGHLY-SEARCHED keywords to target. What used to take me WEEKS to do, I can now do them in a FRACTION of the time.

You can't imagine my joy when Jonathan released this software about 2 years ago. It keeps getting better and better all the time - and I continue to count my good blessings to have discovered it when I did.

You see, it's like having a full-time employee working for you and ON CALL 24 hours a day doing all the research for you. However, you don't have to pay him a salary every single month, since WCA is a LOW one-time cost. It also does the job faster, never gets bored doing it, and never calls in sick!

I love it so much that I use it every single day, multiple times a day. I not only use it to spot new keywords with high potential of a top 10 listing, but also to check on my URLs rising up the rankings in Google after I've set a backlinking campaign in motion, knowing for sure that I'm on the right track.

ALL my students in my potent Google Magic System coaching program are required to buy it in their quest to getting top Google rankings themselves for keywords relevant to their URLs.

There's NOTHING else like WCA on the market, and I've used practically all of them.

So yes, I can't recommend it highly enough. Go GET it NOW.

There you have it -- out of the mouth (or keyboard!) of yet another VERY satisfied WebComp Analyst customer.

So in the first 2010 keywords of above, "Go GET it NOW"!

Here's the link: http://webcompanalyst.com/

And here's to your success

WebComp Analyst

No comments: