Saturday, November 15, 2008

Clip to Blog Tool is Super Doper Easy

The easiest way to blog the interesting things you find on the web.
Supports Blogger, Wordpress, Typepad, Live Journal, Movable Type, and Vox.
My Photo

Laziness is the number one reason self-employed people fail at their businesses, besides digesting the news, I'm observing the layout, placement of ads, navigation, I work thru the night, someone standing over my shoulder saying, "Now whats this? and nobody wants that! That's the thing for me.

What will your follow-up email marketing strategy be? At minimum, I feel you need to send out a valuable email, video or blog post once a week, there again will you sell your own products in those follow up emails or will you sell affiliate products?

 blog it

2 comments:

phillip skinner said...

Website Tools. Clients are looking for your business online.

phillip skinner said...

POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY
----------------------------->
I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be honorable, to be compassionate. It is, after all, to matter: to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all.

-- Leo C. Rosten (1908-1977) American Writer