Saturday, November 15, 2008

Clipmarks - What are you finding on the web?

A Laugh A Day Keeps The Doctor Away - Laugh Your Way Back To Health.

Clipmarks - What are you finding on the web?

“Most people think life sucks, and then you die.

Not me. I beg to differ. I think life sucks,

then you get cancer, then your dog dies,

your wife leaves you, the cancer goes into remission,

you get a new dog, you get remarried,


There's nothing funny about being diagnosed with cancer, your Dad falling out a third floor window to his death
and your wife and the authorities highly recommending that you get sober! But that is what May, 1998 looked like for me. 
I needed an alternative to cope with the curve balls life was throwing at me. I was very stressed-out and that's when I decided
to stop crying and start laughing my back to mental, emotional and physical health!

I implemented a Stress Management Program through Laughter Therapy.
Blogged with the Flock Browser