Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Great Tips | Sound Advice | Best Tips

Great Tips | Sound Advice | Best Tips

This is so much better then a regular article directory as the content’s all original and I’m building this blog into an authority site. 

Think about it.. take 10 minutes, signup and write a quality tip and get two “follow” backlinks on an 11 year old site.

Important.. the theme of this site is Tips.   So your posts should focus on “How To’s” “Best Ways” Tutorials, explanations etc..

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Did U Look said...

Below is a compiled list by Shannon Yelland of every term, shorthand and tool that she researched on the net (after being disappointed with http://twittonary.com/ – they can use this list below if they give her credit!). (feel free to comment on the post if you know of any I missed- I am sure there's more!
Ive just got into this myself My Twittonary – Every Twitter Term and Tool I Can Find

my best to you and your Tweets
Wilson Cowden