Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blogging instructions Wizzer Says Goal setting

Many Blogging Beginners now have their sites live and I thought it was time to discuss “goal setting” in the context of giving some blogging instructions.Each of us has a certain amount of time available to allocate to our blogs BUT I’m going to make a bold and outrageous suggestion here…… part of the time we have available is wasted. I’d go as far as saying a huge percentage of the time available is simply frittered away by most of us. I talked about dangerous assumptions on my Guru Fodder blog the other day so I’m not going to get into that conversation with you now but let’s just assume for a moment that I’m right.

What I mean is this.Let’s say we have 2 hours a day to work on our sites.We turn on the PC. Let’s check our emails before we get started.There’s one from Buddy with a link to a YouTube video. Without thinking we follow the link and watch it. That was funny - oh look, right next to it there’s another video with the same guy - let’s check that out.
goal setting blogging instructions | WizzerSays
Blogged with the Flock Browser