Saturday, March 28, 2009

Inside Paul's Brain - Internet Marketing ideas, make money online thoughts.

Am I a weird twit? By Pauls Brain I am thinking that maybe I am a twitter anomaly, some of the things I do seem to be against the grain and certainly against the things that others are doing and possibly teaching.- I don’t follow people I don’t know, if I do follow them and all they do is post links I unfollow-I don’t follow all the “gurus” just because they are considered to be “gurus” -I don’t think size counts, number of followers doesn’t matter it is what you do for them that matters.-If every tweet has a link in it I will just unfollow, this to me is the equivalent of people who have a mailing list and just email them some rubbish offer every day.Twitter has great potential to share info about yourself and what you are doing and your thoughts but if all you are looking for is somewhere else to throw links to the latest resale rights rubbish then please don’t bother.Use it to try and allow people to build up an image of you and your brand, don’t just look on it as a place to sell stuff to saps, I know that sounds harsh but it is how a lot of people seem to look on it.If you haven’t already downloaded it feel free to get a copy of my free twitter guide Feel free to follow me on twitter @paul_forcey
Inside Paul's Brain - Internet Marketing ideas, make money online thoughts.
Blogged with the Flock Browser