Thursday, April 16, 2009

The next big thing…

Confessions of a social media skeptic…

OK. April Fool’s Day was 15 days ago, but what can I say? I’ve been busy.

But there is a serious message here.

I know that some social media tools have attracted millions of users. I also know that social media can be used to “juice” SEO rankings and monitor and influence your marketplace.

Nothing wrong with any of this, but I’m seeing what I consider an alarming trend.

New marketers (and many old ones) are starting to make these tools their primary focus.

Big mistake  Ken McCarthy's BlogWords of wisdom from an Internet marketing pioneer » The next big thing…


Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

phillip skinner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
phillip skinner said...

Hi now your here

Kick Back Take FIVE

"Turn Your SPEAKERS UP"

*Click FULL Screen*

Have a little break ... Enjoy

The Foot - Part One "To print see bottom left"

By Working Together We Can Be Successful at Simple Health Exercises