Monday, April 20, 2009

The State of Twitter Thriving but Not for Everyone Eric’s Tips

The State of Twitter: Thriving but Not for Everyone

This is the follow-up to my recent State of Twitter Part 1 post, in which I talked about the growth of Twitter, its proliferation in the media, and my decision to give it a try.

Along with my previous post, I conducted a survey about Twitter to over 1,500 participants.

This post is to report the results of the survey, along with my observations and a few opinions throughout.

The participants were mostly members of my Eric’s Tips newsletter. However, I also publicized it to my facebook friends, and it was re-tweeted by a few people which brought in some diversity as well.

But overall, I’d say that 80-90% of the participants were Internet marketers and aspiring entrepreneurs.

There were 927 Twitterers and 610 non-Twitterers.

I started by asking the Twitterers some basic questions about their use of Twitter:

The State of Twitter: Thriving but Not for Everyone | Eric’s Tips
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Simple Health Exercises said...

What The Foots It All About eh!Several factors go into core strength, and it’s certainly a multi-pronged approach. However, the psoas muscle is a very, very important muscle when it comes to a runner’s core strength (or anyone’s core strength, for that matter), and, for reasons I will never understand, the poor psoas muscle group gets so little attention.