Friday, April 03, 2009

Spring won't let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again

It is that time of year again, the birds are finally chirping outside and occasionally I am given the rare opportunity to crack a window and let the fresh air waft through. I am getting on in my years because the new fresh smells always stimulate my memory and guide me to a simpler time. I recall the days when mama would be doing the “wash”, she would bring the sheets in from the line, and they smelt just as I imagined it to be if you shoved your nose in a cloud.  Roofessions | Anonymous Confessions & Rants

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

phillip skinner said...

What are some easy ways to exercise? What are fast easy ways to exercise and lose Weight that I can do...? Can anyone tell me easy ways other than exercising? Is there a way to make it easier to exercise? Is there any easy way to train from home Are there ways to organize the day that makes it easier to fit in...?

Age Less Agility Ability

What's an easy way to exercise? What's the easiest way to exercise for lazy people? What is an easy way to lose weight without exercising at a gym.? What is the easiest way to lose weight quick while exercising.? What the fastest way to lose 40 pounds quick and easy? What is the easiest way to get results in an exercise program.? What is the easiest way to workout your upper legs? What is the easiest way to burn calories without having to exercise long hours? What is the easiest way to assess core muscles?